Email Utility Billing or call (763) 572-3529

If you are moving in or out of a property in the City of Fridley, you must notify the utility billing department before your closing or move in / move out date. We will need a meter reading on the day of your closing to calculate the final billing for the previous owner.

Renting?  No need to call us, your bill is in the owner's name.

The day after the reading date will be used as the starting date of the account for the new owner. You can notify the utility billing department by filling out the form.