The links to outside websites provided on the City of Fridley website are intended to support the municipal government functions of the city and to provide a public service to its residents. In keeping with that focus, we limit the links on our website to:
- Other governmental or quasi-governmental entities
- Public educational institutions
- Public utilities that service the City of Fridley
- Non-profit organizations that have an official relationship with the City of Fridley
- Organizations with sponsorship agreements for city events
- Organizations that promote the economic development, tourism and industry of the city
- Local media outlets that service the city
- Businesses which provide software or services critical to the correct operation or use of the City of Fridley website
Meeting the above criteria in no way entitles any entity or site to a link on the City of Fridley website.
In keeping with our government purpose, this site does not offer links to:
- Commercial enterprises, religious organizations, and other organizations that do not meet the above criteria
- Individual or personal websites
- Political parties or candidates
- Organizations seeking to support or defeat any candidate
- Sites advocating positions on ballot issues
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Sites functioning as public forums
- Sites that contain information violating the city's affirmative action or equal opportunity policies
Any requests for adding a link to the City of Fridley website should be sent to the webmaster for consideration in accordance with this policy. The City of Fridley City Manager is the final arbiter of the appropriateness of any and all links on this website.
The City of Fridley is not responsible for and does not endorse the information on any linked website. The City in no way guarantees the accuracy of the information on linked websites and is neither responsible nor liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct on linked sites.
The City reserves the right to remove any links on this website at any time, for any reason, without notice
The City reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time, without notice.