The safety of our employees, their families, and our residents is the City of Fridley’s highest priority. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state/local health authorities have acknowledged community spread of COVID-19 and issued attendant precautions.
To reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and city hall visitors, we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire daily. Your participation is important to help us protect you and everyone in the City. Thank you for your time and participation.
Community Development, CSER, City Manager, Finance, Public Safety, Public Works
1) Please select yes or no to indicate if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, which can be related to COVID-19:
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or sleeve, or a tissue. Throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands afterward.
• Washing your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds - especially after going to the bathroom or before eating. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose and mouth – with unwashed hands.
• Stay home if you have cold or flu-like symptoms, for seven days after your illness onset and three days after your fever resolves without fever-reducing medicine (whichever is longer) and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Pursuant to the Minnesota’s Government Data Practices Act as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act, the content of this form is non-public data and only to be shared with those working for the city where their position reasonably requires access.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field